Tuesday, December 21, 2010

but I do like the feedback mr mystery. it's scary how fine the line is between idiocy and keen insight. I'll tell you why. As I listen to my track Fool - One Day, and compare with something by markus SCUL for example, I become blatantly aware, where this mix will fail upon the dancefloor AS IT IS. BUT, if I never posted it, IF I never felt the frustration of the listners around the globe, then
I would not know, beyond any doubt. No something in this track must go. Something, some part of it is holding it back from being what it must be, proper trance. But if these folks had taken the time to appreciate it for what it is, all would be lost. We artists need slightly insenstive, demanding listeners to give us the final nudge, when it comes to the crux time. But I have no regrets, cos by next week I will have Fool - One Day 'Supernova Mix' or uh, something. But still, more discerning listners will enjoy the kind of stunted, chilled vibe of this track. It will always be the original mix, and where would we be if everyone just threw together guaranteed club hits. I will tell you where. Every track will sound the same, and trance will be dead. There will be no real interest in trance cos there will be no more songs. And only bedroom producers licking the balls of the 'big names'. They will shout out mindlessly 'his is huge' whenever they feel the surge of energy from a perfect trancer. But there will be non real substance. Wait, isn't that trance already. Is it not this horribly negative attitude to true artistry that make the scene a laughing stock at times. LOOK, yes, we all know what we want trance to be, but we can't have trance all the time. Trance is a place that must be found, after a bit of searching. That is the sacrifice I have made for trance.

No comments:

Post a Comment