Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How it started.




DEC 8 2008

Picachu:  Is my friend talented? Please just say what YOU think.

I had sent her my myspace page, i'd sent this message to thirty or so random people, from a fake facebook account (Picachu Herber) .
At this moment I had no idea my whole life was about to change. For one thing I had  never written lyrics for my music before I met Chevanne.

DEC 12 2008

Chevanne: the girl or boy?
Picachu: huh?
Picachu: what do you mean?
Chevanne: read what u askd!

DEC 13 2008

Picachu: ya well what girl?
Chevanne: oh well she pritty!
Picachu: there's no girl on that link. I wanted you to go to the link, to say what you think of the music. did you do that?

DEC  18 2008

Chevanne: no
Picachu: haha why not?

DEC 19 2008

Picachu: so which one of you is chevanne?

DEC 23 2008

Chevanne: black hair
 She had been standing with a blonde girl in her profile pic

Picachu: So is that your best friend? What u think of my new profile pic?

DEC 24 2008
Chevanne: the biscuit thingie'?

I had changed my profile pic to a cartoon picture of  Rock Lee from the anime Naruto. In this pic he had been transformed into a ginger bread man  by some enemy ninja!

Picachu: yep it's a picture of my friend.

DEC 26 2008

Chevanne: uhem ok
Picachu: yep the one who made the music
Picachu: Y can't I see your profile. Is it cos you have things to hide?

DEC 28 2008

Chevanne: no
Picachu: then why then?
Chevanne: duno

DEC 29 2008

Picachu: listen, im trying to establish if you are pretty

DEC 30 2008

Picachu: ha, this thread's been going a while.

JAN 1 2009

Chevanne: ja, but nt the mst intertaing nw is it?

JAN 2 2009

Picachu: what do you want, im a boy using a fake profile how much more intertaining can it get?

JAN 3 2009

Chevanne: na..

this was when i became in love!

JAN 5 2009

Picachu: so which grade are you in, I havent beeen in high school for years.
Picachu: I'm gonna add u ok? Im kind of a reclusive genius. I hope you dnt mind if I add you from my proper account?

JAN 6 2009

Chevanne: UM I DNT KNW U
PIcachu: Hi my name is wesley, sorry I forgot. anyway it's 2009!
Chevanne u think>? :)

I became more in love!

Picachu:I dnt know what do you mean. think what? I dnt understand.
Chevanne: wht?
Picachu: I liked your other pic, but I see you have a new one.
Chevanne: ja

JAN 7 2009

Picachu: So did you get my friend request?

JAN 8 2009

Picachu: hey I havent heard from u in a while and I was starting to worry about you.
Chevanne: lol, that's nyc?

JAN 9 2009

Picachu: I dunno, it's just been nice hearing from u. It's almost like we have become friends or something. I'm just waiting.
Chevanne: haha ok? Wel im reli tierd.
Picachu: well goodnite. oh did u get my friend request?

JAN 10 2009

Chevanne: npe
Picachu: ok im gonna send it. just remember my name is wesley. Wesley.
Chevanne: I stil dnt hav it
.Picachu: ok wait, it must be cos im on my phone and it's not worjking right. im gonna try again.
Chevanne: ok
Picachu: haha, realy? Ok? u mean u approved it?
Chevanne: no. i neva got it.

JAN 11 2009

Picachu: oh it must be sumthing is wrong with faceb. but i just sent 1 now so check again, maybe u r in luck this time.

Chevanne: stil nt

Picachu: i dnt know what im doing wrong. everytime it says 'a friend request will now be sent to Chevanne' but then it doesn''t :(. Ok im gona try again.

Chevanne: ok bt i havnt got it

Picachu: did u check again?
Chevanne: ja I dnt hav it!

Picachu: Chevanne I dnt know what to say. im really sorry. I honestly sent it. I clicked 'add friend' next to your profile. but nt picachu, wesley, remember?

Chevanne: yes! bt no

This was the last straw! I was now totally in love. I could'nt think straight anymore.

Picachu: maybe it is a problem on their server. I will try again. sometimes these interfaces are nt working properly. understand?

Chevanne: not reli.. bt ok?

Picachu: I've sent another one.

Picachu: ive just read all the facebook help faqs. I just cant figure out what's going wrong.

Chevanne: I dunno then.

Picachu: oh but it's ok . I'm glad at least I can still speak to you. but wait im rather gonna send you a message from my normal facebook. this will be better cos maybe it's a little wierd having another identity.

Chevanne: uhm ja ok?

Well there you have it, that's  how I met Chevanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment